Monday 8 July 2019

Big in Japan Meet 2019 @Klassikstadt Frankfurt

A cuople of weeks ago I attended a new meet: a rare occasion in Germany, a meeting focusing on classic japanese cars (but still open to all others as well), located in the beautiful Klassikstadt Frankfurt.
Curious what could be expected of such a premise, I took the NA there as it seemed a good fit. I took my son as well and we arrived at about 10AM when the place was already buzzing.
I have to say, this was one of the most fun meets I've been to: nice scenery, awesome cars, really friendly people and good atmosphere.
You could see anything from EG Civics to McLarens, modded 356s would be parked next to NSXs, there were AE86s and R35GTRs, you name it and it was there. And no matter if old Corolla or new Porsche, everybody would be treated friendly and respectful in a relaxed atmosphere.
We could only stay for 3 hours but that was enough to take a few pictures and chat to people. I can only recommend to go there next time if you have the chance as such a meet is a rare thing in these parts of the world :)

See a few of my (cell phone) pictures below.

















































 

No comments:

Post a Comment