Monday 8 July 2019

Mercato Italiano 2019 @Klassikstadt Frankfurt

A couple of weeks after the really nice Big In Japan Meet I thought I'd also attend the next Klassikstadt meet, this time themed italian. Therefore I went with a mate in his Fiat Coupe. I'd already told him about my nice experience with the Japan meet earlier this year.
Well, long story short, this time around it was very different: people were a lot more closed up, the atmosphere more tense and overall everybode was a lot more concerned with making a good impression (or what they considered that). More than once we got the feeling that we were just in their way when we wandered around. Would have expected differently from fans of Fiats and Alfas but sometimes reality is quite different from your expectations.
Still, some nice cars were on display so here are a few pics:






















No comments:

Post a Comment